Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hand applique quilt

 Good morning friends,

I am back again today to share a quilt that my mother and I finished in the fall.
It is called Be Attitudes  We have used the pattern by Nancy Halvorson. We have also used Nancy's fabric line on this quilt.
It is so cute!!!!! I love the colors!

We have a lot of fun making this quilt. I cut and pieced the quilt together and passed it on the mom so that she could sit and do all of the hand blanket stitch around each piece.  Then I assembled the quilt  and custom free motion quilted it on my long arm.  


This quilt has fun buttons on some of the blocks. 


We have enjoyed do this fun quilt together. We put it in the county fair last fall and took a Blue First place ribbon.

I will be back in a few days or so to share more things with you. I have my kitchen re-do done and will be sharing that with you in the very near future.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Oh my....this is a work of art. I love the sayings on each block and the colours are beautiful!

sueincanada said...

That is a beautiful quilt. So good to see you online again.

Kelly said...

Your quilt is gorgeous, I love the characters for each Attitude. A very nice gift for anyone.
Hugs Kelly

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love, love, love your fabulous motifs on this pretty, pretty quilt, Janiel! Hugs, Lesley